Back & Neck Care Chiropractic
Welcome to Our New Patient Center!
Welcome to the new patient center at Back & Neck Care Chiropractic. We understand that as a new patient, you may have questions about visiting us, whether care is covered by insurance, and what treatments we offer. We hope the information below will help you feel comfortable before your first appointment by answering your questions.
Our Chiropractors' Services
- Nutritional Counseling - Many of our patients find it helpful to receive nutritional counseling related to their overall health and wellness. Let us help you support your best health.
- Car Accident Injury Treatment - We have helped many patients heal fully after a car accident through natural pain management techniques and chiropractic care.
- Pain Management - Our holistic techniques relieve inflammation and pain naturally, so you do not have to take medication to mask pain. Try it and see!
- Sports Rehab - After a sports injury, athletes face a long recovery. We can make it easier by providing chiropractic for inflammation and pain management, restoring mobility and range of motion in afflicted muscles, and helping you rehabilitate injured muscles to get back on the field.
- Acupuncture - To complement chiropractic care, promote mind body wellness, and treat your underlying health conditions, we offer acupuncture. This treatment uses thin needles to remove energy blockages in the body.
- Massage Therapy - Therapeutic massage touch eases muscle tension sustained from repetitive strain, workplace injuries, auto accident injuries, and more.
We offer services for residents of Vancouver and surrounding communities of Washington including Cascade Park, Fishers Landing, Orchards, Camas, Salmon Creek and Portland, Oregon:
For your convenience, we are open on Monday from 8:00 am - 6:00 pm, on Tuesday from 8:30 am to 6:00 pm, on Wednesday from 8:00 am to 6:00 pm, on Thursday from 8:30 am to 6:00 pm and on Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
Visiting Our Chiropractor in Vancouver WA and nearby Portland
We take many insurance programs, and also accept workers' compensation and auto accident cases. If your health insurance does not cover chiropractic care, we can discuss our flexible payment options with you. We want you to be healthy, even if you do not have a lot of extra money for medical care. Spending money on preventative care such as chiropractic will save you money in the long run by keeping you in full health for longer.
Did you find the information you needed? If you still have questions, we are just a phone call away. Contact our chiropractic clinic at (360) 253-6674 to schedule an appointment or get answers to outstanding questions.